Lillie Cawthorn has been investing in industrial real estate in Sydney for the past 15 years and also has real estate investment interests in France and the United States. She initially invested in residential real estate across four countries, where she built and renovated homes for lease. Lillie is a major shareholder of Bawdens Industrial which is one of Sydney’s largest industrial property sales and management agencies. The company manages over $500 million in assets for more than 700 investors.
Lillie is the author of The Money Factory – How Any Woman Can Make An Extra $30,000 To $100,000 Passive Income. She has been featured in many influential media outlets in Australia and the United States. Media highlights have included Sky Business, The Daily Telegraph, realestate.com.au, commercialrealestate.com.au and Business Blue Print’s Empire Builders. CBS News, Fox, ABC and NBC in the United States have also interviewed Lillie about her book and the industrial real estate opportunity.
Lillie is a dynamic speaker who has spoken at the highly regarded National Achievers Congress 2015 events in Sydney and Melbourne. She is a licensed speaker for Black Card Books, a global publishing firm that has published books for over 750 authors who have been featured in publications from the Wall Street Journal to Time Magazine. CPA Australia has requested Lillie speak at the organisation’s 2016 conferences in Sydney and Melbourne.
Lillie is passionate about inspiring women to take control of their financial future. She regularly hosts seminars and workshops for women and men who would like to learn how they too can invest in the little known industrial real estate investment opportunity.
TALK AND SEMINAR SYNOPSIS
Money Matters – 6 Steps to Financial Power
WHERE YOU WILL LEARN
- Empowerment & Overcoming obstacles – Lillie’s real life story
- 6 Common mistakes made when budgeting
- Facts around debt & superannuation
- Using Government incentives to boost your investment
- What is a Money Factory?
- Introduction to Industrial Real Estate
- Why a Money Factory is a better investment vehicle than residential investment
- Your 6 Person Industrial Advisory Team
Aspire To Invest – 7 Power Tips For Investing in Industrial Real Estate
WHERE YOU WILL LEARN
- What is industrial real estate?
- Where to find an investment property
- Knowing what to look for in a property
- Decoding business “geek-speak”
- Managing your asset: the importance of a Power Team
- The correct tenant lease for the best return
- Building on the investment